Next meeting: Thursday, January 23, featuring Campbell Council Member Rich Waterman and SJ Vice Mayor Chappie Jones (invited), an update on El Paseo de Saratoga, and an overview of the Moreland School District Facilities Bond on the March ballot.
MWNA Executive Board 2019-2020
- Amy Cody, President
- Mike Krey, Vice President for Campbell
- Gayle Miller, Vice President for San Jose
- Luann Abrahams, Treasurer
- Diana Lubliner, Secretary
- Miranda Kwan, Member-at-Large for San Jose
- Peng Jiang, Member-at-Large for Campbell
- Albert Boyden, Chair, Safety and Emergency Preparedness Committee
A recap of our November 21, 2019 meeting is here: https://morelandwestneighborhood.wordpress.com/2019/12/21/meeting-recap-11-21-19/
2020 General Meeting Dates
The Moreland West NA will meet on Thursdays from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Moreland Community Center. San Jose and Campbell police are invited to all meetings.
- January 23
- March 26
- May 28
- September 24
- November 19 Annual Meeting
Moreland West Litter Pick-Up — Saturday, April 25
SAVE THE DATE for the Moreland West Litter Pick-Up, part of the 2020 Great American Litter Pick-Up. Once again, Moreland West will coordinate with Vice Mayor Jones’s office to organize a morning clean-up in our neighborhood.